OVERS TO BE BOWLED
Division One - Two Day Matches - 80 overs (with 78 overs being completed on or before 6:00p.m.); and
Divisions Two, Three and Four - Two Day Matches - 72 overs (with 70 overs being completed on or before 6:00p.m.).
OVERS CALCULATION AT CHANGE OF INNINGS/CALCULATION FOR LOST TIME
In the event of either of the above, overs shall be calculated on the basis of: -
(1) 16 overs for each hour of play remaining;
(2) 4 overs for each full 15 minute period remaining; and/or
(3) 1 over for each 4 minute period, or part thereof, remaining.
BOWLING RESTRICTIONS FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS
The following restrictions apply to all medium and fast bowlers due to age: -
(1) Under 13 - Maximum 8 overs per day (4 overs maximum per spell);
(2) Under 15 - Maximum 12 overs per day (5 overs maximum per spell);
(3) Under 17 - Maximum 16 overs per day (6 overs maximum per spell); and
(4) Under 19 - Maximum 20 overs per day (8 overs maximum per spell).
Bowlers under the age of 19 must have the following rest periods between spells (as outlined above in brackets): -
(1) A minimum of 30 minutes if playing a 40 or less overs per innings match; or
(2) A minimum of 60 minutes if matches exceed 40 overs per innings.
The age of the player is their age on 1 September before the season commences.
Geoff AllenExecutive Officer
e: email@example.com: 0499 092 353
WACA Ground, Nelson CrsEast Perth 6000Western Australia